Monday, September 9, 2013

I started a blog and didn't tell anyone.

I started this blog 4 years ago and didn't tell anyone.  I put a few posts on it and then promptly forgot about it.  Now 4 long years and much blog fodder has gone by without so much as a comma from me.  Since I have such a HUGE following I'm certain that everyone has just been bursting with curiosity at what I was doing.  Not that much, actually, with a minor exception.  We have added a new member to our merry band of weirdos, Allen.  Wait, wait, I guess I should back up and do a re-intro.

I am Lois.  My husband is William.  We have 3 children: Emily, 12, Elizabeth, 9 and Allen 3. We are weird and fun.  William is the "he" in the blog title.  The man really cannot help himself when he comes up with crazy things that he says. He has passed that funny ability on to our children.  This blog is starting out as a snapshot of our funny moments and whatever else that I care to talk about.  I don't know if anyone will ever read it.  At worst I'll have a digital diary for my kids some day, which isn't a bad thing.  At best, I'll make a zillion dollars and can quit my day job.  Who knows. 

**Side note.  I try to catch all the typos and I know they are irritating when you see them.  Give me some grace.  Sometimes I'm in a hurry to go play superheros with Allen and don't check quite as well as I should.  And, should this blog take off or I keep writing, maybe one day I'll be blogging with a grandbaby on my lap.  So the typos my be here a while despite my best effort.  Playing superhero guys with your mama always trumps everything else when you are a 3 year old boy and a 30something mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment