Tuesday, September 10, 2013

PopSugar Fall Style Box

Subscription boxes.  Who has one? I am new to the world of the mystery box, but I'm joining up.  I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the PopSugar Fall Style Box.  It should hit my doorstep any day now.  I tried to be good and stay away from spoilers, but I couldn't help myself.  So, see below if you want to know what is inside.  If not, stop here.

Not sure what it is?  PopSugar (among others) has a monthly subscription box.  You pay the fee, $35, shipping included and they send you a box.  It's that simple.  Then, each season, they seem to put out a special $100 box that is supposed to be just a little more luxurious than the rest of them.  That is the box I'm starting with.  I was too late to get the regular September box as it was already sold out. 

I am not affiliated in any way with PopSugar, but if you want to join, I'd love for you to use my referral link.  It's just a way for me to earn a free box if others sign up from my link

Now, for the Fall Luxury Box Spoilers:


Rachel Zoe Gold Knot Ring





Beurre & Sel Cookies:



Cynthia Vincent Silkscreen Cotton Shopper Bag:

 
 
 
Christian Lacroix Riviera A6 Lay Flat Notebook:
 
 
Goldfaden MD Skincare Doctor's Scrub:
 
 
 
 
Library of Flowers Bubble Bath:
 


Stila Luxe Eye Shadow Palette

I'm pretty excited to get mine in the mail.  It is a small way for me to treat myself each month.  Once I have the actual products in hand.  I'll come back and post a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment