Monday, November 9, 2009

No time like the present.

We bought a new car this weekend and, in true William fashion, it was almost spur of the moment. He took our old minivan out for a trip to the game store (Gamestop) to trade in some games and on the way home called to tell me to put my shoes on we are going to buy a new car. In his defense, we had been talking about for a few weeks and deciding the best time, but for William, there is no time like the present. Our poor van was making a clanging rattling noise that I am at a loss to describe. It was still running great, but I think it was only a matter of time.

You know the best part of the whole thing, though? Normally I'd be the one in the driver's seat intiating the purchase, approaching the subject, etc. The best was that he took charge and took care of it. He said that he didn't want me in the "old death trap" anymore and then we went out and did something about it. Thanks, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment